Wednesday, July 8, 2009

State Crit

Things went well at Gold Pointe State crit. Took a preem on lap 4 or 5, stayed upright when someone flaked out and went down in front of me, did some work on the front to pull back a solo break. Followed by having an intelligent rider immediately attack right off the front and and stay solo. One racer went down two turns to go and blew out a tire which made most of the field hesitate. Nate and I ended up sprinting it out in a drag race. I got him by about half a wheel. Felt good in my first Cat4 crit. Now I just need to do some work and a couple more.

My hipitis is flaring a little as well. I'm going to maybe just hang out today and do some stretching and core work. Maybe head out for a light spin on the road bike. No big ringin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment