Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let's just say I'm over it.

In so many words I'm over it. I'm over the little slump. I'm over being lazy in so many ways it is refreshing. I got kicked out of my riding funk today by a cop. Well actually it was the other day, which I didn't realize. And then another one made me realize that the other one had kicked me out of my funk. Needless to say, F*ck cars. Bring on some snow. I am equipped and ready to go. I never did get around to setting the Monster Truck up with a freewheel and a rear brake, but screw it. I need a new rear tire (the Mythos is trashed) so it is either time for an XDX or some studs. Then I will have an ice bike, and a snow bike. I don't really know if a fixed bike is good for ice, but we'll see.

I have also been lazy in tearing down the SSuperfly. It definitely needs some love in the bb/hub area. Yeah they are both King, but screw it, they are easy enough to overhaul and probably should be done once a year (especially after what I put it through.)

I.am. over. it.

1 comment:

  1. I ran the Nokian extremes last year on my Paragon. Those things were killer for most snow/ice (especially ice) conditions. As a bonus, they weight 1100 grams so it's built in resistance training!

    ReplyDelete