Monday, March 22, 2010

New Sponsor/Team News


Well after great deliberation, many heated talks running late into the night, I have joined forces with Q7 Cycling. I am pretty excited to get together with a local clothing company trying to make a name for themselves. Check them out to check out their sweet duds.

One Mr. Adam Blake will also be killing it on the mountain bike side of the upcoming Q7 Team. This is exciting as well knowing that he has thrown out some trash talking (aka making me worried). Mr. Blake has also thrown out that he will be my race transportation to the IMBCS races that would typically not interest me in the least due to their distance from Iowa City.

Either way, with all of the other members of Q7 coming from different aspects of cycling, it is sure to be quite the mash-up of a team.

1 comment:

  1. Dude... if you back out on WORS races on Robin and I, we're gonna punch you in the dick.... Just sayin'! You gotta rock that new kit up in the WI and show those jokers what's up.

    ReplyDelete