Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Week Down

Got some things done this past week. Felt crappy and then I felt better. Ended with a busted up chain after 135 miles which was installed brand new 5 days prior. 5 cracked links and one completely broken. Got in some fun townie action on Adam's Birthday Ride. Got pulled over by some extremely nice cops. Rode some awesomely packed snow.

Otherwise we will see how the next two days go. Lots of time planned on the bike, rain or no rain. Planning on around 4 hours each day regardless of miles. Still waiting on all my crap. Good news is I am heading to Ouachita Challenge end of the month. Lance Andre was kind enough to pawn his registration off for a 6 pack.

Which reminds me I better get him some beer in the mail. And get a rider transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment