Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coming back around

What you know about crystals? Timeline crystal. Meditate on past and future. And across the alternate timelines. Mine is special because of the alternate timeline ability.


My legs are finally starting to come back to regular function. My lower back is still a little tender when really trying to crank out a decent pace seated up climbs. I upped the gearing on the 'Fly for this season which is a little early. I just rode Sugar Bottom and it is soft and there are about 2-3 inches deep of pine needles in areas. The 1.89 ratio is definitely high. I am hopefully going to get out to Sylvan this weekend to check out the situation. I also might have to order a 35t chainring for those inbetween gears.


I am really going to improve my singlespeed approach this season. I have been of the set it and forget it contingent for a long time, but it is time to kick that habbit. I just know that for certain courses I am going to need a little smaller or a little bigger. I know what my legs can push, but I need to step it up (or consequently down.) Only got one lap in this morning and I know I'll have to step it down a gear for the old SB during this early season wetness/needleness. I also was craving the rigid fork as well. I'll have to slap that on tomorrow or something. I also need to pick up a more serious spacer kit. I am just running those thin 4.5mm 7spd spacers right now and my cog definitley shifts a little back and forth even thought it is tight. I can hear the chain rubbing due to the torque and it not being super tight.


Yay pictures!
Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment