Wednesday, May 6, 2009

H1N1

Not to be confused with M1A1. My computer got itself some swine flu. A dose of me f'ing with it for a week and sucumbing to taking it to the shop got it better. That and a half gB of RAM never hurts. Not much going on in my world other than theorizing the impending zombie apocolypse stemming from this outbreak of swine flu. Umbrella Corp is behind it and I know it. Too much Resident Evil 5 and Zombie Strippers for sure.

The computer is better and everything in bike land is feeling great. The 'Fly is well and now a new carbon project is being cobbled together in my head. Let me drop the hint that I'm glad I switched when I did.

Drank some PBR and GB Premium tonight. Rode my bike with no lights in the dark which was sweet. I am on a imposed 3 week fixie recovery plan as well. I read a mind breaking article on single speed bikes/riding a couple of weeks ago which went along with my early season/new bike assumptions. The beer thing is a humongous plus. Thanks GTed. And that BA guy from Twin Six.

Glad to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment