Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm in...

SSWC09 will see me toeing the startline with some heavy hitters. Well it was all hard work and crayons. I'd like to thank D9 for not hosting an online registration process so sleepy heads like me could sleep and then color my butt into the race. I'd also like to thank them for supporting the oncoming zombie apocolypse. I hope I don't have to pop a cap in one of your... All in all it has been stressful.

Seeing as yesterday was spent on the slopes of a major climb in France, I rode home in some snow and ate some food. Jame-o beckoned my name as well as the couch and the road bike is still in the automobile trunk. If I don't get off this damn computer sometime soon I might not have balls anymore so I'm out.

Cheers to Durango. Glad to see that the Omaha Connection made it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment