Saturday, March 7, 2009

CIRREM

CIRREM is going to be brutal this weekend. I'm not even going to look at the forecast. All I know is I found out I might have a wheel to suck for a while tomorrow. Or to not suck considering that wheel is going to be spewing crap all over me. So that'll be a terrible idea. I'm shooting for a finish time somewhere in the 6 hour range. It's going to be nasty with a capital every letter that spells nasty. I hope I made the right bike decision for the weekend. Skinny's with big knobs. It'll throw crap around, but knowing KC he'll be throwing some of his own tricks around the course.

I wish everyone luck tomorrow. I forgot to grab my flask of intestinal fortitude aka my flask full of Jame-O for the ride. It would actually be more like a mental relief. Oh well. Good hard miles are what I am in need of anyways. This will also be my first race reppin' under a different shop. That's right I made a move. It sucks and is good all at the same time. I'm going to make some other big changes in my life real soon. I'm looking forward to the future.

Race (suffer) On!

No comments:

Post a Comment