Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whirlwind Week

Well after having a crazy time selling things on MTBR (and I mean that in the best way possible) I am rid of almost all things race mountain bike oriented. Plans are in full swing (and parts on their way) for the creation of the next race bike.

On a side note, the gears are turning and will possibly be soon set into motion on superlight SS project. My "Monster Truck" aka the Titanium Townie is gonna get a revamp as long as everything works. I have been dreading not having a superlight SS to smash Sugar Bottom on, but I think I have a solution for that. It is going to involve a fair bit of carbon (nothing too overboard), some titanium, and some inbetween-sized wheels (with the off chance of one being bigger or smaller than the other).

Some have called me crazy, and it is officially true. But really, who needs a titanium commuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment