Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter Commuting Time

Well it is that time of year to get back on the bike. I have put it off up until this point, but now it is time to stop putting so much gas in my tank, and start putting some miles in the legs. I will hopefully still get to ski 2-3 times a week. Since the new commute is over two times longer than the one last year, it will be pretty epic. At this point I've really been enjoying skiing, but it just feels wrong to not put some time in on the bike.

The whole thing is being partially spurred by the fact that my car needs work again. It seems to be never ending the whole car repair thing. With my bikes, it seems worth-while to spend the money. On other bike fronts, it looks like I will be riding gears for 2010. I have to get a crash replacement for the Superfly. I have the chance to get another SS or get a geared version. Looks like the window of opportunity has opened. Now I am going to have to gather some parts to make it happen, but hopefully it will be worth it.

Well that is all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment