Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hurtin'.

So this whole curling thing is starting to get to me. It is affecting my school work, my working out and my entire lack of motivation. All I want to do is watch curling and drink beer (and the occasional shot of tequila.) I really need to crack down tonight and do some math homework seeing as my test is on Tuesday, but even though I haven't really done anything, I really am grasping the topics.

Otherwise things have been good. My little rest was good. I am scaling back to two days of Crossfitting with a day of cardio. I figure it is a good time to start cranking the cardio back into the schedule. The trainer has been a slight relief, but I really would like to hit the century ride going on tomorrow with most of the shop crew.

I also am hoping the Des Moines crew might be heading to Ouachita the weekend before the Challenge so I might be able to go with them. I would love to hit some trails before Sylvan Island. Last year was a good time, but I would love to head down there and just do some riding for a couple of days. Kind of like a mini training camp with drinking involved.

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment