Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Allocation Day!

I have officially been allocated. Well at least my frame has. And it is "up for Rep review." Hopefully it gets released tomorrow. On top of that, I got a call from I9 and the EX9 man's wheels are on the way. Also the nice customer of mine who got struck by a car finally pulled the trigger on a P1 Madone 5.2 WSD in the Plum/Silver scheme. It looks awesome. On top of all of that I got my confirmation email from On One. So that stuff is on the way. Talk about a busy week.

Hopefully the frame gets here. Then the wheels so I can get the QR15 Fox fork and the bad *ss wheels on the silver bullet. I am pretty stoked. Pics to come. Oh and I haven't been on the bike or skis for a week to rest the hip. It still hurts a little, but in a different location now. It's down to rehabing that stupid nerve, and then full bore into April.

I'm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment