Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh so Nothing

Nothing of interest happened today. Nothing exciting at work, no riding anytime, only stretching eating and hanging with the Shortie. Antsiness is really starting to set in. I am restless to know when things are coming already. The only thing that makes it better is riding. And that kind of hurts my hip when I'm on the bike more than 2 hours. It doesn't hurt when I ride, just the next day. I felt great after the 4 days off, and I mean great. I will really have to hit the stretching hard before and after my rides if I'm going to be out that long.


I want the I9's for EX9-man to come in. I want my SS to come in. I want know how things are going to pan out so I can hit up Gnomefest followed by SSWC09. A week and a half of potentially amazing riding in Wisconson for 3 days followed by 4 days in Durango. That is going to be insane. SSWC09 would have been crazy enough, but to get to go ride Levis-Trow for a weekend as a tune up, well that's just freaking amazing. I can't begin to comprehend that whole situation.


I don't know about lodging for SSWC09 either. I might have to check out the hostel that's right off the course. It's about $15 a night which isn't half bad. I just want to have a good time. Access to a shower at least twice, and maybe have a roof over my head (last one not required.)


That's all I got. I head Durango's steep so I might have to get an order in for a 21t cog just in case. If I can't ride in a 32-21 I'll be in bigger trouble than anticipated. Oh and I'd also like to know what is going down in the next month so I can lace up some wheels. I have some pretty King black hubs laying around and want to know whether to lace them up to 26 or 29 inch rims. If the 26er's then I need to get an order in for either some I9 or CKing Red ano ss hubs. The black were going to serve as dual duty.


I'm out. Some cogs for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment