Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It shipped?

Well there is a tracking no. It doesn't show up in the Up's system yet, but it's there. I chatted with the nice lady that handles everything and she said it's good. I hope it's here before FrostBike. That'll make for a long weekend if it's not. Plus I guess my On One fork isn't here yet, so whatever. I really don't want to slap the Fox on at all for the time being.

I'm pumped. I gotta get some wheels built and with all the components here why not. I could always wait the two weeks as well to find out if the other thing is going down or not. Tomorrow is the tentative two week countdown. Come on guys! Give me an excuse to ride gears again! Or not to ride gears. Either way it's my choice ( I am assuming you wouldn't care if I did some SS tinkering.)

In other news I found out on my day off that a little package showed up for my customer from I9. Pics will be up tomorrow. Fox F32RLC 120mm QR15 (that's a mouth full) and I9's to round everything into a Ma-chine. EX9 man is going to crap! That bike is going to rip. I've been drooling over the EX 9.8 recently. That thing is dialed. Totally.

Well there will be some pictures tomorrow of a sweet bike that you've already seen, just finished this time. Early next week there will hopefully be some pics of the new ride, or at least a teaser until two weeks from tomorrow. Then I'll know who I can rep.

I also rode the trainer for 40 minutes today. I hadn't done anything for a week. It turns out that it is the nerve. The Ciatic nerve to be exact. It is just tweeked and I found out that it takes a long while to heal those suckers. I am going to stay on the Fixie Cross as it's been the best thing for it so far, and maybe stick a little faster tire on the rear. And maybe the front. Or drop the cog down one. Or just shut up and ride it. I am looking forward to CIRREM in two weeks. Hopefully I'll take the fixie for some gravel cruising goodness. I've only tooled around on gravel on it a little and I know I'm dropping a cog for that for sure.

Feeling Good.



Edit: Pics as promised. Except early. Goodness


No comments:

Post a Comment