Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy week

I have Megan's wedding this week so sorry to myself for the lack of E-info. Little birdies around the midwest are chirping with the temps of change. Mine was supposed to be here so I could chirp as well, but alas nothing yet. I only have a date. I talked to certain reliable sources that told me they are here, but I only have the date. With the late order who knows what will be the case.

The Brazilian crew is pretty awesome. I totally got misinformed and didn't make the rehersal. Talk about getting shafted. So I hung with Simian(sp?) and Diogenes for a while in the kitchen. Things are smelling tasty. I am a little let down with the Short Cake. Especially after a week of her talking about not being invited to things. She tried to call and all but come on hon'. You can do better. Too bad I don't actually get mad about stuff. I sure wish I could.

Tomorrow brings new friends and new family for the Short Cake, and new friends for me. I could consider them family, but until it is on paper I'll keep it at that. I am feeling the internal pressure these days. Both sides duke it out. Outsiders tell me I'm young. Others tell me to get my figurative sh*t together. I know what I am doing. I know when I am doing.

On the bike front I laid hands on my first QR15 equipped Fox Fjork (Dicky "fjear" shout out). It is nice. Axle to crown looks short, and I think my customer is going to want to Push it right away.

I am dying for some hurting. I haven't touched anything since Monday. I rode Wednesday morning, but I feel incomplete somehow. 3 more weeks before the real pain. Then 4 weeks of h*ll followed by one glorious hopefully sub-9 hour day on the bike. BTP baby.

Out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment